A registration is required for all WWIC 2016 participants. It is mandatory for the authors of accepted papers to: (i) register for the conference at the full rate, and (ii) present the paper at the conference. The full author registration deadline is on the 23th of March, 2016 (16th of March, 2016). For authors with multiple accepted papers, a reduced fee for each additional paper is requested.
|Before March 23, 2016||After March 23, 2016|
|Full Author Registration||490 €||590 €|
|Author with 2 or more papers
(for each additional paper)
|250 €||300 €|
|Attendee||300 €||350 €|
The Registration fee includes
- Participation in the conference
- Welcome reception and social event
- All lunches and coffee breaks
- One copy of the conference proceedings
- Extra welcome reception ticket 30 €
- Extra social event ticket 70 €
- Additional conference proceedings 50 €
- Additional page surcharge 75 € (per page) 1
1 The surcharge is per page for every paper that contains more than 12 pages (i.e., using the Springer template, 2 extra pages maximum). For any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the WWIC organizers at: email@example.com.
- By Credit Card: The online registration system is now closed.
- By Bank Transfer: It is important that a copy of the bank transfer receipt is sent to the conference organizers by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The account details are Piraeus Bank S.A., 18 Aggelaki Str., GR 54621, Thessaloniki, Greece, Account Holder: ETAIRIA AXIOPOIISIS KAI DIACHEIRISIS TIS PERIOUSIAS TOU PANEPISTIMIOU MAKEDONIAS, 156 Egnatia Street, IBAN Number: GR10 0172 2020 0052 0205 8120 260, SWIFT-BIC: PIRBGRAA
Registration Transfer Policy
All requests for registration transfers must be submitted via email to email@example.com and received by 1 April 2016.
All refund/cancellation requests must be submitted by 1 April 2016. Cancellations will incur an 100€ administrative fee. No refunds can be provided after this date. Please submit cancellation requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The signed copyright form deadline is on the 11th of March, 2016 and can be downloaded from here. The form should include the following details: "Lecture Notes in Computer Science" as the title of the series, "WWIC 2016" as the title of the book and "Koucheryavy, Mamatas, Matta, Papadimitriou" as the editors. The signed copyright forms should be sent by email to email@example.com.
The authors requiring VISA can request a VISA letter during their registration. More information about applying for a Greek VISA can be found here.